Thursday, October 3, 2013

Ideas For Board Game

In my Game Design 1 Class, we will soon be constructing a polished and play tested board game completely of our own creation and we needed 20 ideas, good or bad, with a what if statement- here's what I came up with:

1.What if my Game involved player playing as the greatest warriors in history ( Achilles, Alexander the Great, Atilla the Hun)?
2. What if my game involved players basing their strategy off of the opponents strategy like a constantly evolving battle?
3. What if my game as similar to chess, but with dice rolls for the kills?
4. What if my game involved infiltrating an enemy's base?
5. What if my game involved building 3d pieces and or structures upwards in a race?
6. What if my game took place in NY where company heads were trying to sabotage another's structure or empire?
7. What if my game was centered completely around the idea of "The Bluff"?
8. What if my game was almost entirely a joke, poking fun at aspects of today's society and structures?
9. What if my game on a fight with zombies, where you can only hope to survive the longest?
10. What if this game focused on power in number and your tactical movement?
11. What if my game focused around the fight between man and nature and the everlasting struggle?
12. What if my game gave kids a chance to learn school skills in a fun way?
13. What if this game involved a tabletop card game, but with matching components?
14. What if different people, even older, would play it differently?
15. What if my game had a HUGE TWIST at the ending?
16. What if my game was building focused, but educational- like a chemistry scrabble?
17. What if my game was like buddy love- where players try to get close to one another withpout someone else getting too close?
18. What if my game had players without a partner lose?
19. What if my game involved fishing for little pieces?
20. What if this game involved more risk taking?

No comments:

Post a Comment